NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a set of suction cup mounted running lights in one of my catalogs. These should be just the ticket. They run on batteries and it looks like they'll be "C"s or "D"s. I'll get in a set to test. They're $45 for the pair. If anyone wants a set let me know.

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
Should anybody want these lights. West Marine does sell them. I've used them on my skiff for years. They stay lit for approximatly 16hrs. before the batteries start to go. Pack a set of batteries as back up just to make sure.

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
Should anybody want these lights. West Marine does sell them. I've used them on my skiff for years. They stay lit for approximatly 16hrs. before the batteries start to go. Pack a set of batteries as back up just to make sure.

·
Registered
4,056 Posts

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.