NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
35,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, thats about all I can take..........:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:..............[/B]OF GAUCHOS DAM AVATAR.....................AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I wanna smack my monitor with a dam fly swatter, even though I know it's Tonys dam avatar, but that sucker creeps up the side of my screen and gets me everytime:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I was about ready to spray RIAD around my desktop to get rid of the bugs............................LOL

;);)

·
Administrator
112,303 Posts
psycopanhead wrote:
ypu guys need classy avaters like i have

thats cool where did you get it

·
Registered
47,014 Posts
gverb1219 wrote:
crabman1130 wrote:
Like yours is any better???????????

.......but mine doesn't make you want to swat your monitor:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Hit it with a bat is more like it!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
35,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
crabman1130 wrote:
gverb1219 wrote:
crabman1130 wrote:

.......but mine doesn't make you want to swat your monitor:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

.............go ahead I dare ya............here, I'll even hold it up for ya...................swing batta swing batta swing batta swing
;)

·
Registered
47,014 Posts
gverb1219 wrote:
crabman1130 wrote:
gverb1219 wrote:
crabman1130 wrote:

.............go ahead I dare ya............here, I'll even hold it up for ya...................swing batta swing batta swing batta swing
;)

WOW this is fun. Hih, hit, hit, laugh, laugh, laugh.

I knew that old wiffle ball bat would come in handy.

Laugh, laugh, laugh, hit, hit, hit.

:)

·
Administrator
112,303 Posts
bluefish69 wrote:
At least you all know how to post one, all I can do is post comments.

go to settings by private messages in settings click discussion boards scroll down to upload avater if you have an avatar saved you would like to use.... upload it by clicking browse then find it on your pc then upload it or if you have a pic you wanna use upload that just make sure its the right size for an avatar

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.