NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
112,310 Posts
i guess they were getting sick of paying over $3 a gallon for oil im really suprised it only just started happening

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
likeitreallyis wrote:
I use domestic natural gas to heat my home. Wouldn't it be a kick in the arab's butt if we all did.

ayuh...but an even bigger kick to our friends just to the north, we get more crude from Canada than Saudi.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
LBRLSSCK wrote:
With room for 35 gallons. And why is that kid sticking a utensil in the socket? Where are his parents?

That "utensil" is a plastic insulated multi-tool offered by Mainway Novelties. It is designed to look like a knife, thereby scaring the bejeezus out of little Johnny's parents.
Hey...the Little Johnny Electrician tool kit is designed for family fun. Little Johnny replaces an outlet cover and Mom & Dad beam with pride. It don't get any better than that.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
74,095 Posts
likeitreallyis wrote:
I use domestic natural gas to heat my home. Wouldn't it be a kick in the arab's butt if we all did.

How do you know its domestic and not being shipped in an big LNG tanker?

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
MakoMike wrote:
likeitreallyis wrote:

Keyspan and Con Ed get there gas from the gulf coast and up north through pipelines

·
Registered
27,361 Posts
MakoMike wrote:
likeitreallyis wrote:

Good point mike. I have NG too and I hope it comes from here.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.