NorEast Fishing Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Star Island Yacht Club in Montauk is having It's 16th annual Shark Tournament- Friday 6/14 and Saturday 6/15- $40,000 in CASH and prizes.They paid out over $500,000 with the calcutta's, Entry fee is $700.00 Per Boat
Last years winner was a 609lbs Mako, 2nd place a 383lbs Mako, 3rd place a 358lbs Mako,with a total of 347 fish released. Sounds like I'm in
P.S. Marco leave your Bandstick home, It's a tournament
CAPT.JAY

·
Registered
6,483 Posts
Jay,
the freeport tournament is on the same saturday,June 15. I'll be in the Freeport tourny.
paulie

"Fishing with an Attitude"

·
Registered
269 Posts
Info Needed

Hi Guys-

I have a friend who has fished this tourney several times and says it is a great time. This year a couple boats from my area of Cape Cod want to make the run and get in on the fun. Who do I contact to get information on entry?

Thanks in Advance! )<))))*>

·
Registered
190 Posts
Everyone,

Good luck to everyone in this weekends Star Island tournament!The prize money really gets up there if you get in on the calcuttas! Let's all hope the weatherman is wrong like always.

Good luck and be safe!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.