NorEast Fishing Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it me or has there been another terrible mullet run on the South Shore(Robert Moses to Long Beach)! Is anybody catching consistently off the beach? Labor day weekend, there was some Albies at Robert Moses and everybody was fired up, but it seems like the warm weather has thrown things off schedule. Everybody I run into at the beach has had the same results as me, inconsistency! We had a great 2nd half of October and November last year. I hope this year will be the same, but the beach structure changed a lot last week courtesy of the Nor'easter that swung by.

I would appreciate some opinions from you all!

·
Registered
509 Posts
We have not had stable conditions on the South Shore. Either we are getting hit with ground swells from passing tropical storms or hurricanes. Or we get a Noreaster. All of which produce a lot of weed and keep baitfish well offshore. No bait-No fish.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.