Grey Wood Font Twig Electric blue
New York > New York Bight > SOUND BOUND
Fishing method
Boat

Today my buddy Tim and i went on the SOUND BOUND for the very first time looking for Porgies. We always saw how good their reviews are so we decided to see for ourselves if those reviews hold ground !! OH MY GOODNESS !! The reviews are right !! The captain put us on the fish and we killed them !! ...Listen, i really really fell in love with this boat for many reasons. one is the cleanliness and the dignity of the vessel ..and it is fast ....this is a boat that you can take your wife on...it is very female friendly and the captain is an excellent person. The mate ,Mike is a very hard worker and also very friendly. These guys absolutely know what they are doing and in my book ,THEY ARE EXCELLENT !! . I have a charter next week out of NORWALK CONNECTICUT on the PELAGIC BEAST with another good person, Jason ,I will let you know how we did for sure. Tight lines all.

<like href="http://www.noreast.com/postedreports/view.cfm?id=209844" send="false" show_faces="false" width='layout="button_count"'></like>

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.