NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well someone in R.I. is a lot richer than they use to be.

· Registered
6,870 Posts
I just cannot imagine having a boat like that. I mean I can, but my gosh, my family moans about not seeing me now and I have a tiny boat. If I had a big boat that I could live on 12 months out of the year, sell my house, have accommodations for my dogs, all the extras, I think I can quickly get use to a boat like that.

· Registered
10,989 Posts
Onemoredrift wrote:
I just cannot imagine having a boat like that. I mean I can, but my gosh, my family moans about not seeing me now and I have a tiny boat. If I had a big boat that I could live on 12 months out of the year, sell my house, have accommodations for my dogs, all the extras, I think I can quickly get use to a boat like that.

With a boat like that you could take them with you Barb:)

This post edited by reelfisher 10:12 AM 02/13/2012

· Banned
11,768 Posts
Onemoredrift wrote:

Thats so funny you should say that Barb, I dated a guy who was a Captain and had his boat in Freeport, I remember when we first started dating, we were out to dinner, it might have even been our first date, or second, just in conversation I asked where he lives, and he told me he lives in Queens, but then he said he usually lives on his boat. :confused: So now I'm thinking to myself, what kind of a homeless person is this guy (I met him in the midtown Manhattan bldg I worked in at the time, he was one of the union guys that do the sky scraper windows), who on earth lives on a boat? In my head I'm thinking this guy is sleeping in a sleeping bag on the floor of a row boat lol. But then I saw the boat......I WOULD LIVE ON THIS BOAT IN HALF A HEARTBEAT. It was 49 feet long, upstairs had a full kitchen and nice size living room, downstairs was 2 bedrooms, one with a kingsize bed and full wall unit with a stereo and tv, the other bedroom had bunkbeds, and there was a full bathroom. AWESOME. We dated for about a year and spent plenty of nights on that boat, it was so cool, only problem was this giy used to show up late (tell me he's picking me up at 1 then show up at 4) , or not show up at all and come up with some bs excuse so I dumped him. I didnt miss him too much but I sure missed that boat!!!

· Banned
11,768 Posts
MakoMike wrote:
Margrock wrote:
Whatsamatta Mikey?? :confused:

More information than we needed.

Oh.
I only said that cuz Barb was talking about living on a boat and I used to go out to Freeport and spend most weekends on it, it was just like living in a house.
We used to just watch tv or play scrabble all night. :rolleyes:

· Registered
22,780 Posts
The lucky Powerball ticket comes from Rhode Island; it was purchased at a Stop & Shop supermarket in Newport, lottery officials announced Monday at a press conference.

Either the one on Connell Hwy or the tiny one on Bellevue Ave.
I bought mine at the S'n'S on Rte 114 in the next town up. :mad:

This post edited by jpd 03:30 PM 02/13/2012

1 - 19 of 19 Posts