NorEast Fishing Forum banner

Some news...

2K views 26 replies 24 participants last post by  offracing 
#1 ·
So I havent said anything to you guys concerning this...Not sure why but, I got some news and I feel like sharing so here goes:
My wife is 4 months pregnant with our second. I was real nervous about it for a long time because we have a 3 yr old daughter already and I was affraid that if we have another girl this time around, It would leave the door open for a third try. Well ...the pictures are in and the ***** is huge! Im having a son! One of each is exactly what I wanted. I know this translates into another year w/o sleep and more money spent but im really so excited I couldnt help but share with you guys! My little girl ALREADY loves going on Daddy's boat and fishing and now i've got a little man to share it with too!!! YES!!!

#10 ·
bluefish9 wrote:
Well ...the pictures are in and the ***** is huge! Im having a son!
wait a second..is that the umbilacle chord you are looking at..lol.....really,its a great thing to have a son to bum around with and raise to a man...great news ,i wish you and your family all the best

#15 ·
Congrats!

our 3rd boy is coming in April! Just to give you a little taste of what you are in for, I had to go in my boys room last night after I heard a loud "THUD" I found them dive bombing off the top bunk. Did I mention that we have hard wood floors? They were both flopping aroud like a fluke that just hit the deck of a boat holding their legs. I told them the dangers and that they could have easily borken their necks then left the room laughing because me and my brother used to do the same thing. Enjoy and I hope it's a smooth pregnancy.

P.S. you know the difference between a terrorist and a pregnant woman?

You can negotiate with a terrorist!

#17 ·
Congradulations

Good for you and the family

I was in your situation,wife pregnant w/ 2nd kid and said she wanted 3 kids. I say NO WAY, this is your last pregnacy, well she won. The second birth was twins
so she got her 3 just like she wanted

now I have 2 girls and a boy.

As you know by now, time flies and that year without sleep will be over before you know it

Enjoy it

#18 ·
BLUEFISH9 wrote:
.........................because we have a 3 yr old daughter already and I was affraid that if we have another girl this time around, It would leave the door open for a third try.

I hate guys like you.......
........a daughter....
.....a son.....
....done deal

My brother the same way.....:mad:

Me,.... a son..
....a son..
....a son..
....a son..
....wooooo hooooooooooo finally a daughter

We were going to keep going till I got my daughter

4 boys and a girl..............wouldn't change it for the world..........

.............and I still keep my shotgun close by for my daughter............and she's 20

In her teen years when those boyz would come a callin........I would always have a chat with them right next to my gun cabinet
;););););)....wow Mr V, you have lots of guns
........thats right son, tell all your little buddies that;);););););)
.....................I wonder why her new boyfriend doesn't come in so much.......:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Really though..........congrats on the son

#20 ·
Robin Williams had a funny line once, he described seeing his wifes sonogram for the first time and said "Yea, its a boy! and he's hung like a horse!", then the doctor told him "No, thats the umbillical cord"

Seriously though, congratulations.

I have a boy and girl and was never faced with "trying" for a third, but after seeing how great these two are, and how different they are, I often wonder what #3 would have been like.

#23 ·
Chevy1 - I'll go you one better..

we had our boy and girl and we were set, or so I thought. My genius wife then talks me into going for the tie-breaker and believe me she was serious. She was obsessed and was on me about it, literally, every chance she got. So we finally find out we had connected and she gives birth - to boy and girl twins! Couldn't really complain but that was a lot more than I bargained for. Then my dear old dad, who couldn't get enough of his only grandkids comes over and reminds us that we were still tied at 2 and 2!! Well folks, I wisely drew the line and thankfully we're still tied and gonna stay that way.

#26 ·
Congrats man....

I was a little deeper in your shoes
. Got married in 2001, by '02 we had Ally, and '04 her sister Sammy.
Well, my wife really wanted a boy
, and I was more than happy with my little girls. I was more afraid that we would end up with 4 girls
because if #3 wasn't a boy, then we all know she would've wanted to try again....I swear, if we wash our underwear together, she get pregnant
. ANYWAY..last summer, we were out on the Sound trying for a night time striper:rolleyes:....after an unproductive hour or so, we were gonna move the boat, but the AllyKat wouldn't start:mad: (shot alternator)...well, waiting for SeaTow, we had some very quiet time to ourselves
which most of us married couples w/kids know is not all that often. Anyway, 9 months later, Andrew Jr. was born...on April 15th...the start of Striper season....does this mean that I'm not gonna get to go Striper fishing on opening day of the season for the next X amount of years?????
Anyway..congrats again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.