112,309 Posts
canyonfvr wrote:
I'm here too, whomever I am....

me too....who ever I am...

·
Registered
35,001 Posts
FredyFluke wrote:
just got home from the bash and heard there was some banning, going on at the bash.

wonder who got banned:confused:

I'm still here...

LMAO..........you didnt go to the after party..............:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,368 Posts
gverb1219 wrote:
FredyFluke wrote:
just got home from the bash and heard there was some banning, going on at the bash.

I'm still here...

LMAO..........you didnt go to the after party..............:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

nah...they were getting ready to go around the block to some bar.
I went home..Being a good boy these days.

·
Registered
35,001 Posts
FredyFluke wrote:
gverb1219 wrote:
FredyFluke wrote:

I'm still here...

nah...they were getting ready to go around the block to some bar.
I went home..Being a good boy these days.

I know the place............last year we closed it down and were looking for another place...........but I had a stash in my hotel room.............went to sleep as the sun came up

·
Registered
7,368 Posts
gverb1219 wrote:

I know the place............last year we closed it down and were looking for another place...........but I had a stash in my hotel room.............went to sleep as the sun came up

I know the drill, but am trying not to do that anymore..

·
Registered
27,361 Posts
gverb1219 wrote:
FredyFluke wrote:

I'm still here...

I did!
And BOY OH BOY do I have sum gooooood pictures
;)

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Not Banned

I was not banned either. I had enough Corona and Meds to keep me going . Wonder if I won on the HJ scracth off.

Was fun cant wait till next year

Gotta get more beer for the game.

Just got out and bought Jersey's and Shirts for the family to watch The GMAN kick some ass. Money well spent instead of the bash. Plus I didnt have to drive. HAte drinking and driving very paranoid.

Later

Sushiman58

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.