NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Administrator
112,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i figured i would get a head start on this thread i might bee to busy tommorow to start it
...............PS...... only reply after today unless you get gifts tonight then you can reply tonight
i dont care what time

so what ya get

This post edited by canyonfvr 05:05 PM 12/24/2007

·
Administrator
112,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
FshMtk wrote:
I got this t-shirt today for my birthday. -- Christine

Happy Bday Christine......

cool shirt

·
Registered
12,273 Posts
The best present I could ever ask for was a phone call from my family. I got to talk to my Mom and Dad, 2 of my 3 sisters and their husbands, my brother & 8 out of 10 of my nieces and nephews. Sounds like they were all in party mode and having good fun. One of these years I just might have to head East and spend the holidays with them. God Bless them all. :)

·
Registered
11,343 Posts
FshMtk wrote:
Thanks everyone. I'm at the point where the bdays aren't as much fun as they used to be. Who wants to be another year older? Not me!

C

LOL You are plenty young yet... actually you are the youngest person posting on this thread if I remember correctly:) So as long as you dont think we are all really old lol it all good

·
Administrator
112,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok i just got a cool Pair of Harley sun glasses a harley themed picture frame and a 4 port USB adapter for my laptop at work

·
Registered
12,042 Posts
canyonfvr wrote:
ok i just got a cool Pair of Harley sun glasses a harley themed picture frame and a 4 port USB adapter for my laptop at work

What did ya do buy yourself some presents :rolleyes:
;):)

Don

·
Registered
12,042 Posts
OH !!! Happy birthday Christine, And Merry christmas. :)

Nice shirt, And in the words of "Crabby", We need pics.
;);):)

Don

·
Administrator
112,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ballyhoooo wrote:
Happy Birthday Christine!!!! cany, I shook two boxes and I think they each weigh 68 ounces
hmmmmmmm:confused:

yabbadabbadoooooo!!!!!!!!!!

LOL were them from Bally to Bally lol

·
Registered
27,361 Posts
My brother came tonight and we opened his presents. He is taking my daughter and the rest of us to see the Little Mermaid on Broadway and then out to dinner whenever my Daughter wants to go!
Nice to have an uncle who's a lawyer.

So far a couple of gift cards for me. They'll either go to the Home Depot for basement materials or wherever I go to get mour flat screen TV after new years.

As for the Best presents: I already go them tonight when I sat in my house with the fireplace going, my daughter and our friends kids sitting on the staircase singing us Christmas songs, and then enough good food to make your stomach burst. Life is good!

God Bless everyone and Merry Christmas to you and your families!!!

·
Registered
5,975 Posts
It wasn't much of a material Christmas for me,with the present state of flux that I am in
but if there is one thing this Christmas I do have is lots of good friends
a better gift cant be had

and I forgot :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: the 2008 German Shepard calendar that I always try to find from one very thoughtful friend

This post edited by Mentalfloss 09:37 AM 12/25/2007

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.