NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Winter doldrums are dangerous. Here's the truth or dare question of the week. Does the "Rooster rule the roost" or does the "Hen rule the rooster" at your domicile?

Of course, Pablo will have to answer truthfully, but I'm sure the rest of you will use your best BS skills to clearly elucidate your dominate role at home...

I'll start and it's no secret that "She Who Must Be Obeyed" is in charge. It's just easier that way so I can get out and go fishing or spend time surfing the net...

·
Registered
35,001 Posts
OK, Yvonne left to go to lunch with my sister-in-law so now I can answer this honestly.........
;)

Capt Ed III wrote:
before anyone else answers, remember what happened to ralph kramden in this situation.:)
-ken

King of the Castle 1

King of the Castle 2

King of the Castle 3

This post edited by gverb1219 02:20 PM 01/05/2008

·
Registered
41,913 Posts
my wife got me an electric razor 4 x mass.:mad: she knows i hate them. well i tried it , it ripped my face up.
told her im not using it anymore:) she said it was 85 bucks. :mad:i said you new for 12 years i hate shavers.
she said u look so handsome when your shaved:). i said forget it.
well i think shes forgetting me.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
edvac wrote:
she said u look so handsome when your shaved:). i said forget it.
well i think shes forgetting me.

ed i hope u r not lookin scruffy like our 'river bank bums'.....

maybe you just need to dress like ur avatar and she will come back..;)

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Pablo tries to Be King....

I do Most things around the Castle so I guess I am the Queen Servant...that makes Him the King Lounger

It depends on what the situation is...who can do it better and knows more about it...So the Authority and Power switch back and Forth....like a Team and they way it is suppose too.

But really most woman just let husbands think they are KING to...
SHUT THEM and all the CHEST POUNDING UP !
:)

Where's my Super Suit

You seem to have that Primal need........not your fault...genetically programmed thru hormones...namely Tetesterone...LOL ;)

We wifes just have to endure these PRIMAL rants.....until like the Man song says...you get the message LOUD and Clear we are really the KING !!!

Kat

This post edited by KATsFish 06:07 PM 01/05/2008

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.