NorEast Fishing Forum banner

SO. How was the bash?

1K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  gverb1219 
#1 ·
It's 10:30 superbowl Sunday and I have not heard a thing, could everyone be sleeping off a hangover??????????

See less See more
#2 ·
could be lots of big heads this morning...
I left them at the bar at 1:05 and some of them (who shall remain nameless) were just getting going.

Bash was a good time...
Thanks to Matt, Barb, George and the rest of the team that made it happen.

Next year I know I need to bribe Barb to pick one of my numbers.
I did not win squat, and was hoping for that skinny water trip!!

working on getting my pics loaded.

This post edited by FredyFluke 11:02 AM 02/03/2008

#3 ·
Bash was great! No hangover for me.

Freddy sorry about not picking your ticket in the raffle. There were sooooooooo many tickets. Some guys bought $200.00 worth! Can't wait to see the number of what we raised for the charities.

Everything went great. Food I thought was delicious and drinks were made generously.

Lot of ladies there last night.
They won a lot of prizes too.

I have no pics, sorry guys.

OMDsis even showed up, imagine that.....but like I said, I have no pics...

Was good to see the Noreast gang.

#4 ·
BASH was great. Complete success in my opinion. Good food( 5 star ribs, still licking my fingers). Was great to meet alot of you last night. Met some members, some moderators and captains too. All great folks.

Didn't win any raffles though. I was in the losing 000 ticket camp and not the popular 757 raffle ticket camp.

#5 ·
Onemoredrift wrote:
Bash was great! No hangover for me.

Freddy sorry about not picking your ticket in the raffle. There were sooooooooo many tickets. Some guys bought $200.00 worth! Can't wait to see the number of what we raised for the charities.

Everything went great. Food I thought was delicious and drinks were made generously.

Lot of ladies there last night.
They won a lot of prizes too.

I have no pics, sorry guys.

OMDsis even showed up, imagine that.....but like I said, I have no pics...

Was good to see the Noreast gang.

OMDSIS was there and I missed her???

#10 ·
jpd wrote:
Why were you leaving the bar, looks like the party was just getting started! LOL, what the **** were you drinking all night?

Cany assumed "the position" in the bar and we all thought better if we got him outside in case anything "came up"

Someone: Oh no! He's going down!

Someone else: No, I think it's coming up!

Us: Let's get him outside, quick!
Us again: MAKE A HOLE & MAKE IT WIDE!!!!

Needless to say it was a false alarm on both counts, but Harley was glad to see him when he finally managed to unlock his door!

#12 ·
Scott1280 wrote:
jpd wrote:
Why were you leaving the bar, looks like the party was just getting started! LOL, what the **** were you drinking all night?

Cany assumed "the position" in the bar and we all thought better if we got him outside in case anything "came up"

Someone: Oh no! He's going down!

Someone else: No, I think it's coming up!

Us: Let's get him outside, quick!
Us again: MAKE A HOLE & MAKE IT WIDE!!!!

Needless to say it was a false alarm on both counts, but Harley was glad to see him when he finally managed to unlock his door!

LMAO...........................classic...........

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.