NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
5,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well.......what the heck..:)

With all the threads about well.....you know...:rolleyes:...I don't think I need to bring them up here, I figured we need a breath of fresh air...

The idea is simple. Post something nice. Something that made you happy. Something that someone did for you. Just post something good that happened. I know there are some "nice" people here. Go for it........It won't kill ya...;)

·
Registered
17,235 Posts
Hi everybody! Hope you're having all having a GREAT day!

I'll be at the boat show tomorrow for the noon opening. If I see anyone wearing a Noreast.com hat I'll be sure to give them a BIG HUG!

·
Registered
12,273 Posts
I went for a nice swim today. Brought along my snorkel gear and saw tons of reef fish. Even swam with a barracuda and a green sea turtle.

To bad Gaucho wasn't here, he likes turtles. :)

·
Registered
5,223 Posts
SORTIE wrote:
I'll be at the boat show tomorrow for the noon opening. If I see anyone wearing a Noreast.com hat I'll be sure to give them a BIG HUG!
WARNING ~ If you do, you'll get whipped cream on others!

·
Registered
27,361 Posts
On New Years Day, I was sick on the couch with a virus all day (NO! Not a hangover!:() Anyway, I fell asleep watching the military channel aand woke up to SpongeBob laughing. When I looked down on the floor next to the couch my daughter was lying there in her sleeping bag watching TV. She smiled and told me she was just keeping me company. Made me feel better on the spot!

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
SORTIE wrote:

Note to self: wear SOL hat tomorrow.

·
Administrator
112,311 Posts
SORTIE wrote:
Ballyhoooo wrote:
I am bidding on this reel at ebay for a deserving soulMary, I don't need something that fancy to not catch fish with

do you actually fish :rolleyes::rolleyes: ......

hey that made me happy

·
Registered
17,235 Posts
farside wrote:
SORTIE wrote:

Note to self: wear SOL hat tomorrow.aww, don't be scared Farside...I'm a little smaller that WOT...only 6'4" 250#

1 - 20 of 152 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.