NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used these ? I bought one last year, loved the concept, screw on top on a "5 gallon pail". Had a minor problem, the company quickly arranged to get me a new one through the local dealer (Sea Isle Sports Center)I was impressed. Today I got an email that based upon some comments I made they have made improvements to the product. At the end of the year, the bucket was a convenient place to store sharks floats, tail ropes, fly gaff hook etc. Can't wait to see the new ones, this is a handy product.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
I make my own using a screw top bucket that pool clorine came in. I just drill a bunch of 1" and 2" holes in it and attache a rope to it. I also add a small safety line from the bucket to the lid so I don't loose it. Costs about nothing!

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I knew I had seen the screw top somewhere, couldn't remember where. Would have made my own. Still, considering the cost of offshore fishing on a per day basis, this product is relatively inexpensive and quick (no work required).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.