NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can locate times for high and low slack water. I have seen them for certain areas in the nor'east paper but not for all locations and not at all on this website. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
843 Posts
in newsday they tellyou slack water after high tide. are you fishing from a boat or shore. you have to keep a fish log went fishing you note the time of tide .of were you fishing .dis .way you time will be on money for the area your fishing.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sandman

I usually fish many different areas around LI by boat but also from the surf. The times in newsday are only for a few locations.
If I want to fish Manhasset for example, I have yet been able to find out just when the tide goes slack.
When I fish Montauk, Shinne****, or Jones I can very easily refer to Nor'east because they list slack, flood, high, ebb, and low.But they don't have these listed for all of our waters? Does anyone know why? Does anyone know where I can find this info?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.