NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know several people were planning on going to the parade today. Did anyone make it? I'm lucky enough to work right near the parade route so I took some pictures today. I'll show you mine, then you show us yours!!

Here's a few:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
gverb1219 wrote:
stpaul7 said:
Check out these

Don't you think your getting a little carried away with the Giants vids in every post...............:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I dont think so its nice to enjoy the moment & keep posting those clips for all of us GIANTS FANS

·
Registered
16,169 Posts
gverb1219 wrote:
stpaul7 said:
Check out these

Don't you think your getting a little carried away with the Giants vids in every post...............:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I Sorry If I was BUSTING EVERY PATS FAN GA-HONIES

I think I'm in titled to a 2 day celebration

God all I heard about for weeks on end was HOW great the pats were
So **** YEAH I'M GONNA RUB IT IN. Pour a little Salt on them wounds
and I'm just being Pablo

I made my point VERY LOUD AND CLEAR so I'll back off
but I'm not changing my Avatar and signature for at least 2 weeks

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
GIANTS WIN!!!!!

Pablo...Nice job with all the posts keep'm coming...
It's pretty funny how all those Pats fans shot their mouths off all season and then before the game, now they can't take a little dose of reality.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
My son and his friend went I watched it on ch 2 and half way through I thought I was seeing things,out of all thoes people there the reporter picked my son and his buddy to talk to,That was just the perfict ending to a great season!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.