NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used a Stella & really beat on it or used it in tough conditions like Montauk. I just wanted to know if they hold up. I am looking to buy one & was wondering if they can take the abuse before I spend $500-$600 bucks. Any feedback please.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I forgot to mention I am left handed. I used to use penn 750 & 850SS's, but that graphite body they use now scare me. I wish I could use a VS. They are great reels. I spoke to a distributor that I buy from all of the time & he sells both the Tica's & the Stella's & he told me they look similar, but are no way near the same. He has had plenty of returns with the Ticas & not the Stella's. I know the guy for a long time & he wouldn?t BS me. I just want to know if I can beat the crap out of them with out sending them back all of the time. Thanks for the feed back guys.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I really hope VS makes a lefty version. I would buy one in a second. I guess I should just fish conventional. I use conventional most of the time, but you do need to spin fish from time to time. I was looking to buy the Stella 10000 Thanks for the replies.

This message was edited by [email protected]# on 1-4-02 @ 3:59 PM

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.