NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow fishers,

With the previous extended mild weather we?ve had, this is the prime time for those feisty critters!

Yesterday I was out on one of the Sheepshead bay open boat and we sailed to the 17 grounds in search of Togzilla. The weather was very cooperative? while the moon tide was ¾ way with an easy 5 knots (West), bright, sunny day and the temperature creeping mid 30?s? we had a banner tog day.

My partner and I had our limits and yours truly played the yo-yo pool. Within the first hour I had an impressive easy 10 lbs. but only to find several other runner up during other drops. By end of a very productive day, there was an impressive 12 pounder on the scale? only to be beaten by my 16.2lbs. Togzilla. As soon as the pictures are developed? it will be posted. ;)

"Crazy" Alberto
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
TOGTOGTOGTOGTOGTOGTOGTOGTOGTOG!!!

Go Team Tog-Crazy!!! So partner, are we splitting that pool??? LOL ;)

Congrats Al. Can't wait to see a picture of that nice whitechin. So tell us the details...bait...hook, etc.

You are the Tog Master!!! I wish I could have togged along...maybe I could of even caught one ;)

TOGTOGTOGTOGTOGTOGTOGTOGTOGTOG!!!!

Remember, ya gotta hook 'em to cook 'em.

got tog?

Bergalls have feelings too...

·
Registered
9,561 Posts
Al - I had a blast, and am looking forward to doing it again. I am hoping at least one of those pictures come out. Next time, I'll have my digital camera so I can properly take a picture.

I really learned a lot, and think I'll be able to catch a few more fish next time, hopefully bigger too. I must also thank you for mating at the end of the day and breezing through 19 fish.

One thing I forgot to mention about my wonderful neighborhood and terrorists on top the Y2K arrest on my corner - the SOB Atta, had a residence 3 blocks from my house. Also, the Shiek from teh first WTC - 5 blocks, and I was there the day he was arrested in the mosque. Gotta love Brooklyn.

Billy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.