NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive tryed the search feature and cannot find what im looking for. I was looking for any topic for beginner boat owners who want to try offshore fishing. If any of you could copy the links to the threads that would be great.Thanks

·
Registered
725 Posts
Don't let cranky people deter you. Ask your questions. There is nothing going on in January anyway. I'll be happy to answer anything I can and so will other guys.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Pursuit My Dads Uncle has a 31' foot center console and he has never done any offshore fishing on it and i was just looking to see if there was the equicelent to the cod bible for offshore fishing i just wanted to know what the sharpies take offshore with them and any tips

·
Registered
725 Posts
That's a good thread JPD found. You'll have to get a little more specific with questions though. I take an Espresso machine offshore with me, but that doesn't necessarily mean you need one

·
Registered
15 Posts
You might want to see if you can get to one of the upcoming Canyon Runner Seminars. I was in your shoes a few years ago and attending their seminar was informative and a confidence booster. Adam, just emailed what I pasted below yesterday. I went to the AC show this year and it was worth the cost of admission.

>>>>>
First and foremost, I would like to thank everyone who attended our Atlantic City Seminar last weekend. It was a huge success with over 450 people in attendance including close to 200 folks that had attending our Seminars in years past.

Please click on the attached link to review the article and learn what our 2008 Seminar Series is all about:

http://www.sportfishermen.com/fishingarticles/canyon_college_back_to_school.php

Please read the attached article particularily if you are still thinking about attending one of our remaining 3 Seminars in New York on March 29; Annapolis, MD on April 13; or Newport, RI on April 26 but are still undecided ? I think article this will put you over the top. Based on feedback from the 200 past attendees, and backed up by this article, I know you will find that this year?s Seminar goes above and beyond our past Seminars for the level of detail and brand new topics.

PLEASE NOTE: Due to high demand we will be closing out sales to our NY Seminar by March 1 so please book now.

In addition, to facilitate earlier registration for all our Seminars including NY - any group of 4 people purchasing tickets together will receive one FREE squid spreader bar for every 4 tickets as long as they are purchased prior to February 15.

Please email me at [email protected] or call the office at 732-842-6825 for more information or to secure your tickets.

Best regards,
Adam LaRosa

Canyon Runner Sport Fishing
732-272-4445
www.canyonrunner.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.