NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone out there own a Sea Strike boat? I'm looking at a used 20ft. CC in Maine. There are no dealers that I am aware of so the Web is the only place to get information. Any testimonials would be great. Thanks

· Registered
19 Posts
I looked at that same boat back in December. It's a nice boat and seems pretty clean too, the green hull is sharp. The asking price of $24K is pretty steep, however. You can get a new, leftover 2001 for about $28K.

I would be curious to hear if you buy it. I was thinking of offering $19K, but I figured they probably wouldn't accept that.

The Seastrike boats are hand made by a small operation in Miami. They build boats right and intentionally keep their volume small to focus on quality.

· Registered
12 Posts
Used to have a '95 19 foot. Very good quality and probably best riding small cc on the market. I would suggest you look at the 19. The 19 & 20 are totally different hulls. You sacrifice a little space with the 19 but it has a deeper "V" than 20. Good luck.

· Registered
6 Posts
Sea Strikes - great boats - have one in Marblehead (19') with my dad. 2000 left over that was bought last year. Wells Yachts (Front Street-Marblehead) is one of the few dealers in NE. Came with a Yamaha 115 and that's more than enough HP - gets up on plane nicely even with 4 adults. (Most importantly - it's a good luck boat :) Landed some nice stripers last summer on that boat)

[email protected]

This message was edited by Sea Strike on 2-6-02 @ 8:06 PM

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm with you. Too much money although I love the green hull and the design of the boat. Where would you go to find a leftover new boat? I'm not aware of any local dealers. I do have to go to FLA in March on business so I may check it out down there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.