NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you ever been to one of these WWE events?
A friend of mine has a 8 year old son who loves the stuff. I got him tix for his birthday and we are heading to the Garden on sunday to check it out. I never got into it but some of these kids cant get enough of it. My brothers kids love it also. All the big players will be there. Im kinda looking forward to it.
Not sure what to expect. I see it on tv and people hold up signs. How do you see with them holding signs ?
Im sure some of you guys have been threw this with your kids.
The tix were VERY expensive so i hope to have a blast.

Can you smell what the AQUA-HOLIC is cookn????

·
Registered
47,014 Posts
I have been to a few WWE events with the family and always had a great time. Never had problems with the crowd. They put on a great show. If you are up front bring a sign you may get on TV.

And there are some Hot Babe Wrestlers too.

"And that's the bottom line, cause Crabby says so"

Attachments

·
Registered
35,001 Posts
I used to go to lots of events back in the 80's and 90's.

I met a few wrasslers......being that my sister-in-laws deli is across the street from the WWE building in Stamford.
Some of them come in from time to time.

Over the years I met Hogan, Sgt Slaughter, HHH, Coprl Kiershner, Big John Studd, 123 Kid (x-pac), Bobby "The Brain" Heenan and Hillbilly Jim.

Haven't been to a match in about 8 years.:rolleyes: And just stopped watching it about 8 months ago..............:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

The kids and youz will have a blast though............

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
jpd wrote:
dsedy wrote:
Good stuff Gil!! Hope you all have a great time @ the Garden!

**** Don, you must be younger than me..I remember both, but it was Superstar Graham vs. Ivan Putski here..lol...

LOL Joe...By the time these guys came on the scene I think i was relinquished to that fact... I dont even remember the 70's WWF except it was in Black& White..I think and on NON Cable TV?? on Sundays maybey....Or maybey that was CBS Wide World Of Sports??? I Cant Remember

Hey what about the Iron Sheik!! He was a bad arshh!

This post edited by dsedy 12:13 AM 01/24/2008

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I took my 3 sons (10 year old triplets)to WWE smackdown at the Izod Arena in the meadowlands on December 27th. The kids love that stuff and had a GREAT time.

They love The Undertaker ... Baptista ....etc etc.....

Ton's of kids there and the crowd was fine .... no issues what so ever..... believe me I have had my kids at plenty of Yankee and Giant games and especially Jet games where the crowd was more of an issue.:rolleyes:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.