NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Atomant,

THER ARE LOTS OF DIFFERENT TYPES OF RACKS TO PURCHASE, ALL DEPENDS WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR. IF YOU WANT A SKI RACK TYPE ANY SKI OUTFITTER, SUNDOWN, PRINCETON IN NY. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A TUBULAR TYPE SEARCH THE NET OR MAKE ONE. WHAT TYPE OF VEHICLE ARE YOPU LOOKING TO INSTALL IT ON? I MAY HAVE SOME SUGGESTIONS AFTER I KNOW YOUR VEHICLE TYPE. IF YOUR CAR OR TRUCK IS A RUST BUCKET AND NOT CONCERNED ABOUT CONSTRUCTION LET ME KNOW. OR IF ITS A NEW TRUCK AND NEEDS TO BE REMOVABLE. LOTS OF THINGS TO CONSIDER. i HAVE AN OLD WAGONEER, RUST BOX BUT GETS ME TO AND FROM THE BEACH AND ON THE BEACH. I USE MY SKI RACK FOR MY SURF RODS, I HAVE A 10' 2" PVC TUBE FOR MY FLY ROD AND A 8" PVC TUBE SEALED ON ONE SIDE AND A TWIST OFF CAP WITH PADLOCK ON OTHER SIDE FOR LONG TRIPS AND SECURITY. lET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANT TO DO I MAY BE ABLE TO HELP YOU OUT.

always gottafly

·
Registered
151 Posts
Atomant

I think it is spelled Yakamna brand of ski rack. Runs about $100.oo. As for the reals just sit the real up verticall on the rear rack and tips forward and you will be fine.

always gottafly

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.