NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
9,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all this talk of new lures, new system, I figured I'd go in te opposite direction, and try out something old, and maybe add a little spin of my own to make it work even better now. Originally designed for FW, I am going to use this for FLuke. With all the talk about plastic trailers, and another old school long lost favorite for Fluke, Spin-n-Glo's - this has to work for Fluke. I bought it in Killie color, which is a like a motor oil/watermelon sparkle.

Any suggestions?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
It's a nice lure for sure but I want a special rod, reel and glove so I can do the Humpty Dance while reeling it in. Otherwise it just doesn't strike me as the kind of thing that will revolutionize fishing as we know it.

First I limp to the side like my leg was broken
Shakin' and twitchin' kinda like I was smokin'
Crazy wack funky
People say ya look like M.C. Hammer on crack, Humpty
That's all right 'cause my body's in motion
It's supposed to look like a fit or a convulsion
Anyone can play this game
This is my dance, y'all, Humpty Hump's my name
No two people will do it the same
Ya got it down when ya appear to be in pain
Humpin', funkin', jumpin',

jig around, shakin' ya rump,
and when the dude a chump pump points a finger like a stump
tell him step off, I'm doin' the Hump.

·
Registered
5,052 Posts
The PG version.

B40 got banned, the details are shrouded in mystery. From what research I've done, it appears that he said somehing in chat that offended MM's sensibilities, and the latter did not take kindly to it. There were no warning shots fired, that I could detect.

EDIT: Please keep Lounge-style terms in the Lounge. Thank you. - Senator P.

But I never post in the Lounge. :confused:

This post edited by FishWisher 06:15 PM 02/05/2008

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
paulh wrote:
He's a great American fishermen, he'll fish anywhere .....

You mean he will put his name on anything as long as there is cash involved.

I am sure Billy will be back and am looking forward to it. Kudos to you Billy.

This post edited by frankiesurf 05:50 PM 02/07/2008

·
Registered
5,052 Posts
Ms. Manners wrote:
Is this really so difficult for us to collectively comply with? - Lep[/B]

Actually, it is. My theory, supported by much circumstantial evidence, is that in most people's brains B40 information is stored on the sector adjoining ones dedicated to "certain biological functions". Thus, when one is triggered, it inedvertantly results in formation of a synaptic pathway to the other. It's a neurochemical response, and can not be helped.

Kidding aside, Noreast had lost its far and away #1 most entertaining poster, and I am slow in coming to terms with that. I guess I'm working through the phases, and right now I'm stuck on angry.

Of course, seeing how you've already banned the second most entertaining poster from your forum, I don't expect you to share our grief and dispair. But at the very least, show some sensetivity in the face of collective distress. It's only the civil thing to do, and civility seems to the be the one virtue you almost constantly espouse.

·
Super Moderator
10,365 Posts
Don't worry, you can catch the "B40 Show" on either one of at least two other sites (that I know of). If its that kind of entertainment that you crave, then perhaps those other sites would be a better fit for your needs.

Lep

·
Premium Member
74,095 Posts
FishWisher wrote:
And yet, none of them seem to be talking. Are they under injuction? Whatever the case, perhaps you could give us a quick recap?

Sure, here is the quick recap; Billy said something stupid that violated both the TOS and common decency and got banned for it.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.