NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
17,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As of tonight, I am tendering my resignation from the Noreast Pikerhood.

In good conscience I simply can't continue as a penny-pinching member.

Let's face it, my wife just leased a $45,000 car, we dine out incessantly, I paid a mechanic to winterize my boat, and we're planning a $450,000 renovation to our house.

And we buy prime beef from our good friend JoetheButcher whenever the mood strikes us.

I respect the **** out of all you Pikers, but I can't masquerade as one of you any longer.

I'm out

·
Registered
35,001 Posts
SORTIE wrote:

Let's face it, my wife just leased a $45,000 car, we dine out incessantly, I paid a mechanic to winterize my boat, and we're planning a $450,000 renovation to our house.

And we buy prime beef from our good friend JoetheButcher whenever the mood strikes us.

I respect the **** out of all you Pikers, but I can't masquerade as one of you any longer.

I'm out

........traitor

So, Jack is taking credit for wiping out another Piker.............

Come into chat and settle this like a Piker...........

This post edited by gverb1219 11:10 PM 12/31/2007

·
Registered
5,975 Posts
SORTIE wrote:

I'm out
Nope

Nothing is over until we say it is

Till then Skimp you are and will always be a Piker at heart no matter what Harriet makes you do

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
SORTIE wrote:

I'm out
LMFBO

Laughing My Effing Brains Out.

Welcome back, Skip. :)
Even though I know you never really left. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
:)

What the heck. :rolleyes:
Ain?t we all the same anyway ??
;)

·
Administrator
112,311 Posts
gverb1219 wrote:
:mad::mad::mad::mad:
...Jack is taking credit for eliminating Skip...........:rolleyes:

jack will only get credit in jacks world

·
Registered
17,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
gverb1219 wrote:
:mad::mad::mad::mad:
...Jack is taking credit for eliminating Skip...........:rolleyes:

Jack had nothing to do with my confession (but he knows where I'm coming from). It's not enough to be a Piker in your heart; you've got to walk the walk, not just talk the talk.

·
Registered
6,010 Posts
nooo...please say it aint so.....just because ou are taking care of the family and doing some construction i am sure you will be watching over every aspect of the job,,,protecting your intrest...pike on my brother

·
Registered
12,042 Posts
DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT !!!!!!!!!
Mike might have his say about who "Can and can't" call themselvs a Piker but i will tell you this young man, "WE THE PIKERS"by Virtue of a Secret vote are the ONLY ones that can pardon you from your God given title. It matters not if you have been blessed with a new wife that likes the finer things in life. Any one of us should be Jealous of that. And YES, as hard as it is to believe, Jack is wrong !!!!
it is enough to be a Piker at heart.

Request for being desolved from Pikerhood , DENIED !!!!!
;)

Would one of the Knights leave the Round table ?? I think NOT.;)

Piker On !!

Don

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.