NorEast Fishing Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OUR ELECTRIC REFRIDGERATOR BROKE RECENTLY.TO REPLACE THE CONDENSOR IS TOO EXPENSIVE.WE HAD A NORCOLD.ANY INFO.ON REPLACING THIS 3.2 CU.FT.ELEC.REFRIDGERATOR. ANY ADVICE HELPFUL. THANKS

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Weat Marine catolog has many different types of refrigeration units. I did my own with a new condensing unit becuase of the age of the boat and it was originanlly an ice box,(an oldy). They carry Norcold products or I'm preety sure Norcold may have its own website. Defender catolog hase a website also as W/M. They may not carry your specific item but try the people who make it. Make sure you have all the specs whe you start yout research,such as 12volt,110 or a combo unit which works off both, how many amps, and the space you have available to you re install a whole unit. You may have to modify your installion site to fit a unit if the outside deminsions are a little different tham the original unit. Any other questions you can e-mail me at [email protected]Your Name

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.