NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27,361 Posts
scruff8 wrote:
It says that the shark is 551 and the boy is 120lbs. Then it says that the shark weighs 300lbs more than him. They really have a problem with math down in Florida:rolleyes:
You beat me to it!
First thing I noticed when I read the story. Great minds think alike!

·
Registered
5,975 Posts
Flukinicehole wrote:
CHEVY1 wrote:
AT least it was caught by someone from the NORTHEAST, not some hillbilly from the swamps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey dont talk about Mentalfloss that way
I havent been 120lbs since I was in elementary school
wasnt me

and thanks for sticking up for me Jonny
I think :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Administrator
112,348 Posts
So what's a 12-year-old to do with a shark that weighs 300 pounds more than him? Medley says he plans on having the shark stuffed and mounted on the wall of his boarding school in Greenwich.

their gonna let him hang it in the school

thats one way to impress the girls

·
Registered
5,975 Posts
canyonfvr wrote:
So what's a 12-year-old to do with a shark that weighs 300 pounds more than him? Medley says he plans on having the shark stuffed and mounted on the wall of his boarding school in Greenwich.

their gonna let him hang it in the school

thats one way to impress the girls

They will have to get that one by Skip first :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: sure hes on the board of directors

·
Registered
12,363 Posts
CHEVY1 wrote:
some hillbilly from the swamps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey dont talk about Mentalfloss that way.

Nah, he ain't been down there long enough, give him a couple weeks

Yes, he needs time to have some teeth removed or rot out, and to abuse any female members of his family closer than 2nd cousins!

Southern fathers often caution their sons about virgins by saying, "Son, if they're not good enough for their own family, then they're not good enough for you!"

·
Registered
907 Posts
scruff8 wrote:
It says that the shark is 551 and the boy is 120lbs. Then it says that the shark weighs 300lbs more than him. They really have a problem with math down in Florida:rolleyes:

IIRC, they also seem to have a problem counting.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.