NorEast Fishing Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be blackfishing on 11/30/01 and my lady friend is coming for dinner that night.Can use some help with any recipes for blackfish. Must be simple cause I cook about as well as I fish. Oh, by the way lady friend is a health freak so no fried.

This message was edited by Digitalguy on 11-28-01 @ 5:11 PM

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Leave fish whole gut em,head em,tail em, scrape em sprinkle a packet of lipton onion soup mix in and on em. wrap in a couple of layers of aluminum foil and bake until done. An easy test is to stick with a tooth pick or pull out a fin if it comes out easy its done. quick, simple, and tastes great.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Here's my favorite that I've used to swoon a couple lovely ladies:

Take a baking pan and smear a lil butter across the bottom. Sprinkle some bread crumbs. Place fillets across the bottom covering the pan/tray. Sprinkle some lemon juice and spices(garlic, salt, pepper, paprika etc) Take a can of crab meat and plave over the fillets. Take some whole, peeled uncooked shrimp and scatter over the top. Cover with some bread crumbs. Bake in oven for 15-20 min at 350. Bon appetit!!!

Remember, ya gotta hook 'em to cook 'em.

got tog?

Bergalls have feelings too...

·
Registered
35,658 Posts
Try this...........

Marinate in Teriyaki sauce for about 1/2 hour with rosemary. Place fillets in tinfoil - pour leftover sauce on top. Wrap the foil closed around the fish & place on BBQ. Once you hear them sizzling - give them about 15 minutes to steam in the sauce.

Remove from foil with a spatula - again - pour any leftover sauce onto top of them.

Serve with white rice & asparagus - voila......

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Tog Kabobs are my favorite...The recipe is very similar to wader's. Marinate the fillets in teriyaki sauce and then cut them into 1 - 2" chunks. Place them on skewers, alternating a chunk of fish with a piece of onion and pepper until the skewer is full, then grill and enjoy. Low fat, healthy and delicious.

Gamakatsu

·
Registered
35,658 Posts
Digiatlguy - so how'd it go? Did you use any of the receipes offered?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.