NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anybody see this yet?? I was thinking of seeing this tonight. About 5 years ago Salvestor said he wasn't goining to do anymore because he got too old for a thong. But the money offered to him must have gotten so attractive that he couldn't resist. Or he had a change of heart. By the way, the last Rocky was pretty good ..

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
A guy at work was just talking about it

he said it's an hour and a half of pure violence. Not one dull moment. He said it's "disturbingly" violent but he liked it and said the reviews were very harsh!

·
Registered
12,363 Posts
Time for Stallone to retire the bandillero...

He must need cash, seeing that he has had to resurrect his two biggest cash cows (Rocky and Rambo) in the last 12 months...

Should have invested wisely and spent his golden years relaxing instead of continuing to make crappy movies...

·
Premium Member
23,846 Posts
MakoMike wrote:
I liked Dexter's other girlfriend better, even though she needed a shrink!
She was a crazy hot biach.

If you havent watched Dexter your missing out.

·
Registered
24,271 Posts
Is Dexter the cool serial killer?

Stallone is living in his own fantasy world, he took HGH during filming for Rambo. He says mark his words, it will be over the counter in 10 years. Yeah okay Rocky...

I think it's the lifestyle they are used to, and they can't scale back. I saw somewhere that Shaquille O'Neals' living expenses per the divorce court are $875,000 per month. Probably slightly inflated.

Oops...$1.3 million per month, I forgot the IRS

This post edited by jpd 12:42 PM 01/29/2008

·
Registered
7,368 Posts
Gaucho wrote:
FredyFluke wrote:
canyonfvr wrote:
Rambo wears a thong

yea, I wanna see that!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:
You wanna see that???:rolleyes::rolleyes:

**** yea...

I'll slap down 11 bucks to sit in a dark room with a bunch of strangers to see Sly's thong. Sure...why not.

Yo, Adrian...

Ouch, it's called IRONY...:rolleyes::)

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Boy, tough crowd here. Thanks for the input anyway....I think :rolleyes::rolleyes: The thong quote was just a side note and not the entire purpose of the question
First Blood was a good movie. But not unlike Jaws, Star Wars, and Rocky for some strange reason the "first" movie always seems to be the best. I'll let you guys know what I think when I see it. I won't be looking at the thong.... but I will be looking at blondie though ;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.