NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The waders that are really light and have these ?neoprene? feet things attached to them. What kind of boots are you supposed to wear with these waders? I can imagine wearing salt water resistant boots with them only to have sand getting in there all the time. I have a pair of canvas waders, and they work just fine, but they can get really hot to wear. These really light ones seem the way to go, but the boots thing is confusing. Of course I would not use the light ones till the summer time, but I still would like to know. Thanks for the info

·
Registered
266 Posts
You will need to get wading boots(cost $15)which will slip over the neoprene feet. Then you have to slip the sleeve(2 sleeves that came with the waders)over the top of the boot(this will prevent salt from getting inside the boot.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Waders - Stockingfoot

Hello:

You can buy wading boots from just about anywhere that will leave enough room for the stockingfoot portion of the wader. I just bought new wading boots (same size as my shoe), and my foot fits nice and snug inside the boot. Those stockingfeet will protect your feet from getting wet. I wouldn't anything but stocking foot waders, with a good set of wading boots, IMO!

Soundfisher

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.