NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just sent myself a private message.
it really works. very cool.

i only hope it does not become an overused feature. you know, like when someone says, "e- mail me and i'll give you directions to robert moses park".
meanwhile, a hundred other guys are going, "where is this robert moses park that i'm always hearing about?"

set,
opinari

ps nerd, i found search also. thanks

·
Premium Member
12,316 Posts
How do I know when I have a message?

I just tried to send myself a message and I don't see an alert anywhere or even a way to read messages. Do we need to get Noreast email accounts in order to recieve messages or am I just missing it?

Thanks

Chris

·
Premium Member
12,316 Posts
Nevermind,

I just got the alert in my email.

Is there also a way to check the messages directly from this site?

·
Registered
35,658 Posts
Just tried to send a message to DoctorFish via the Posted Reports - wouldn't go through.

Also - haven't been able to reply to anything on the Posted Reports section.

What am I doing wrong?

·
Premium Member
1,941 Posts
Doughboy,

You can currently view your instant messages under the Options tab on the top right hand corner of the site after you?re logged in. We will be adding a feature that alerts you to new messages when you?re logged in.

Wader,

What problem are you having?

·
Registered
35,658 Posts
Nerd (mean that in the most admirable way) - got the messaging thing to work (after a couple of thries).

Have been unable to reply in the Posted Reports section since the beginning. I click on the ask a question/make a comment & all it does is take me back to the original post. Doesn't seem to be anywhere on there to add a comment.

·
Registered
35,658 Posts
Explorer 4.0 at work & a much more up-dated Explorer at home (Windows XT). Can't seem to add a comment or reply to the posted report section on either machine.

·
Registered
35,658 Posts
Hey Nerdsy - don't know what you did - but I can now reply to things in the Posted Reports Section - how cool is that?

Guess it's the little things - thanks....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.