NorEast Fishing Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank You Jerry. Jerry I want to change my name to Bassmaster, Can You help? Bassmaster is me.
But I cant change it. I first came on with this name and hated it, now I cant get Bassmaster to this email address. Thanks BM...
Oh Making plugs is Like stealing candy from a baby;) I have not epoxied this plug Yet.
Throurh wire as all my plugs are.

·
Registered
981 Posts
dstratrap/Bassmaster,
First thing that jumps into my mind would be go back & re-register under Bassmaster w/ slightly different password...if that doesn't get e-mail to you though, a couple of possibilities come to mind, 1) you can get (I think) a noreast.com e-mail address that re-routes to your regular e-mail address...that would solve that problem...or
2) I can do what what I usually do when I run into a technical problem, that is, I go ask George (he owns the place)...
lemme know if #1 doesn't work & I'll go to option B and see if George can fix it & I'll get back to you...
Glad to have you around,

Jerry Vovcsko,
East Bridgewater, Ma

·
Registered
981 Posts
More plugs

What can I say? Love that pink...but wait, on second thought aren't those pictures a bit fuzzy? Yes, you should send me those plugs immediately so I can verify the work and vouch for the craftsmanship...look out your window, see that FedEx truck out there? Give the driver all the plugs...he knows the way to my house...ignore the UHaul logo painted over; must be a cost-control measure... :) :)

Jerry Vovcsko,
East Bridgewater, Ma

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The list grows;) I give up on trying, I put bassmaster on some other email thing I cant remember due to the email addrss thingy and I dont know what im talking about;)
Well If I can swipe Crazy Alberto's Plugs Ill split them with Ya;)

·
Registered
981 Posts
Just took a gander at your needle collection...geez...do you come down the chimney with stuff on Dec 25? I bet there's a lot of folks looking at those babies & drooling...I know I am... ;)

Jerry Vovcsko,
East Bridgewater, Ma

·
Registered
457 Posts
Those plugs are sweet. They almost make me want to throw away my jigs. Excellent work. I fooled around a bit with plug making, but never took it as far as you have. What type of epoxy do you use for the finish? I had some trouble with it peeling up over time.

Thanks,

Stephen Byrne
NY Bight Editor
Nor'east Saltwater

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tanks Jerry, well I think I will be Bassmaster on monday, Your powers are great, looks like I owe Ya a plug;)
Steve, Im using rod epoxy, I mix ultra fine glitter into the mix, and I turn the plugs on a rotisere motor, look at the pic to get a idea, I usually do 4 at a time.
Also You can sprinkle som big glitter on the plug after applying epoxy.
BM......

·
Registered
981 Posts
Tanks Jerry, well I think I will be Bassmaster on monday, Your powers are great, looks like I owe Ya a plug
Great powers? How come I can't get my wife & teens to listen to anything I say? ;)

Jerry Vovcsko,
East Bridgewater, Ma

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Join The club, how would Ya like to have schools of big bass up the road, and Ya cant get out for a hour. ouch....

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nice fish! Where was that taken and on what? What type of lathes do you use to make plugs? Ive seen them in stores but there huge and are expensive.

tight lines and safe fishing

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Tom, That is a nice fish, On the Cape somewhere.
I forget. I think that fish is 30 or something, I dunno. But I do know it was on a home made needle fish;)
Lathe I snagged from Hab's. I can Turn trees with it. It is made By Ohio Force. can turn 12" and it 48" lathe....
I need a Lip for this. Its Huge. almost 2" by 8"
The pic dont do it justice. black with gold fogged on top and a gunmetal grey belly.
It is not epoxy'd yet but will have ultra fina lavender glitter in it...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.