NorEast Fishing Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This should be a great edition to Noreast! I left a post here yesterday but somehow it got erased- Ill try again. Im looking for someone who would be interested in repairing a bunch of wooden plugs. The work MUST be quality.I would do it myself but time is limited--thanks

Bill Wetzel NYS Licensed Guide

·
Registered
981 Posts
Hi Bill,
Your post didn't get erased...you posted it in the "Welcome" thread & it's still there. I had hoped somebody would have e-mailed you already to see about doing the job. As we just started up the forum I don't know yet what the skill level is for the folks dropping by. Hope you do find somebody to do the work.
I know some folks who are more than capable...I'll e-mail them your request & let them give you a holler if they're interested.
I feel my own fingers itching to get hold of your plugs for repair/refinish but I'm flat out right now & taking on another fishing-related project would likely be the last straw for my wife who has a list "this long" of stuff she wants done that I've managed to put off since last spring. :)

Jerry Vovcsko,
East Bridgewater, Ma

G

·
lets see a pic of them, why do You want to repaint.
If there chipped you can use wood filler, Or If it was me I would strip them and put them in my lathe, and turn them smooth and epoxy/ paint rewire ect.
I use my plugs till they get lost.......
I took a pink bomber and painted it a special Yellow I use, the more the eat it the more the pink comes through, seems they like the plug all beat.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Jerry! I dont want to go through the hassel of taking a pic of them and posting--Doing a lot of fishing these days and time is limited. None of them need new wire--just a good quality paint job. Thanks--

Bill Wetzel NYS Licensed Guide

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.