NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you might consider this post to be out of place, but I do not mean it to be offensive to the purists among kayak fishermen. The point is I'm going to be fly fishing from a small achilles inflatable with a small outboard..... and I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that things you people have done to enhance your fishing can be applied to a small inflatable. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Be kind!

· Registered
2,776 Posts
My son and I fished from an Eagle inflatable for years. While it sometimes was a bit of a problem in the wind, it was so easy to use and carry that we used it quite a bit. Most use was in freshwater ponds and on the Peconic River system, but we also used it in the bays and on the Nissaquogue. I am certainly not a purist either, flyfish, plugs, and yes even bait. From the beach, from a boat, whatever works and gets the action. Life is short, fish fast !

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.