NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to replace the ones currently on my Mako as they are pretty shot, they are 36". West Marine has a Garelick bolster that goes for $82.99 & Boatersworld has as Outerbanks Outfitters bolster that goes for $24.99. Neither store has them in stock so I would have to order them online without actually looking at them. Just wondering if anyone has seen these and if the Garelick's quality is that much better that it would warrant a price that is better then three times the Outerbanks Outfitters bolster.

·
Premium Member
74,095 Posts
Bill,
You might also want to check with a local canvass shop. I know they'll charge more than $25, but you might be able to get exactly waht you want if they make them to order.

·
Registered
5,873 Posts
I agree with Mike. When you go with a local shop, you can get the colors and pattern matched to the original. The guy I use is very reasonable and have never had any complaints. Most small canvas shops do their upholstery work in the winter. Their summer is booked with canvas work. Now would be the time to get it done, before the spring procrastinators wake up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.