NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my "latest project". Anybody out there got one? Any info on this boat would be helpful. I live in Louisiana, but the boat came fron New Jersey area. Am thinking of repowering, anybody done this? What did you put on it? How about performance numbers? Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
99 Posts
I've always liked these boats. Try using the search function. One of the site members, Fishbust I believe, fixed one up real nice and hung merc 2 strokes on the back. It looked to be a sweet boat w/ good performance numbers. Also, Go Buckeyes!

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Phoenix...

They didn't make many of these with full transom, kool to see others bringing them back to life.

I would hang 225's for a cutaway transom, 200's are fine with the full transom/bracket. I moved my new motors closer than the old ones were, down to 29" on center. Running 14 1/4 X 15 Rapture props. Jumps up on plane and burns 21 gallons an hour at 4150/4200 rpm's at 25 knots. My Merc's are '05's, the last year for EFI. Numbers may get even a little better with Opti's.

Local Motion had a second station. Chopped it off last year before moving into the new house.

Graceguy feel free to email for more info and pics.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.