NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Alberto,
Can you go over what permits are required if i am going to fish Jones, Robert Moses, Gilgo, and Demo. Last year I only fished Jones and I got the night time parking permit. Is there anything else I need to park and fish these areas?

Thanks
space

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Hello Space,

Aside from the (non-4x4 vehicle) night permit? If you are planning to fish Jones, Robert Moses (Democrat Pt) and Gilgo? All you need is the 4 Wheel Drive Beach Vehicle permit, which is $39.00. You?ve got until April 30 to purchase it. Otherwise wait after Labor Day.

This permit will also give you access to Hither Hills, Napeague and Montauk Pt.
Also, upon entering the premises you will need the following equipment. A shovel, rope ?or-tow rope, portable toilet, jack and jack board, approved (33-x12.5 Max) tires, which are aired down to one-half the maximum rated tire pressure, spare tire & tire gauge to register a minimum 5 PSI.

"Crazy" Alberto
[email protected]

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Steve20,

Permits can be purchased at: Robert Moses State Park, Belmont Lake State Park, & Montauk Downs (golf course).

For additional information contact:
Belmont Lake State -Park Office: (631) 667-5055
NYS Parks Office -Headquarters: (631) 669-1000
NYS Parks Office -Robert Moses: (631) 669-0470

"Crazy" Alberto
[email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.