NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Learning2Tog wrote:
dsedy wrote:
and your point is???

....that if the Giants make it to the Super Bowl, I'll be there with my dad.
Wherever it is. Whatever the price.

cool wish you much luck.....gotta get past the packers in the NFC first toggybro :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Learning2Tog wrote:
dsedy wrote:

gotta get past the packers in the NFC first toggybro :rolleyes:

This is called a steamroller.
Enjoy it.

oh im laughing at that one....gotta put some cheese on the assphalt

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
They are putting this on tv because they wanna see the Pats make history. Its evident, no way are the Jints going to win this game. I hope they break all the records, they deserve it. However I would LOVE to see them lose in the playoffs :)

·
Registered
726 Posts
i am getting sick of this. any one with a working knowledge of football can plainly see that the giants stink.they do not stand a chance against the pats.this game can be blacked out and we will all know the out come of the game. any one saying if the giants make it to the super bowl,you must be joking.how can you go to the play offs with a QB THAT STINKS. PLEASE STOP IT ALREADY.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
wow very angry for a pats fan,you shouldn't have anything to be mad about.in new york people are gonna root for there teams,my team will be picking first in the draft next year,they gotta start somewhere,but i am happy about parcells being the new vp

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.