NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys..
I'm trying to recommend a party boat for my friend
on the south shore.does anyone know of one comfortable boat that goes out the whole day for seabass,blacks,porgies..he really wants to catch some seabass.It's been so long between me & party boats.give me a hand here,thank you.

Hookem_cookem

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
The Capt. Al is the only full day sea bass party boat on the South Shore that comes to mind. I have never fished it, but I have heard good things about it. I believe that he sails out of Freeport, but call for directions. If you are willing to drive out to Moriches, the King Cod is the best sea bass boat on the Island (in my humble opinion.) The boat is an old wood hull piece of #@$%, but he gets BIG sea bass consistently. The trip is limited to 6 people and is $75 per person, but you can almost be assured of great fishing. I have caught a limit every single time that I went and I was releasing the 12 - 14 inch fish. You must make reservations in advance and he does not sail if there are high seas. Good luck...

Gamakatsu

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you Gamakatsu !!
I told him to stay home on sunday !! mother nature
is not helping :) thanks buddy.
By the way, i read on an other topic that you are
as crazy as I'm when it comes to blackfish lol..
another diehard,cool keep it up.
drop me an email at [email protected]
let's talk..I fish the north shore a lot during
the fall, know a few constant productive spots out there. Also, i went as far as VA for them
good tasting,hard fighting white shin. you've got
to try it down there !!!! amazing Gamakatsu, trust me,it's well worth it.the smallest i cought was 8#.
take care & tight lines.

·
Registered
947 Posts
The Captain Al sails daily from Point Lookout Marina, take Meadowbrook Pkwy south towards Jones Beach. Bear right at the Loop Pkwy split and go about 2 miles 'til it ends. Make a left and the Marina is on your left.
The Captain Lou sails daily from Freeport, exit M9, Merrick Road off Meadowbrook. Go west about a mile & make a left on Guy Lombardo Ave down to the water.
Check the Capt Lou ads because he sails one boat bluefish on certain days instead of full day sea bass.

Bill Sullivan
Jones/Debs editor
Nor'east Saltwater

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.