NorEast Fishing Forum banner

parasites in bass

775 Views 2 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Joser06
the last two bass i caugth had what looked like parasites on its intestens,they where hard red round almost transparant on the out side of the intestens.anyone ever see this and are they[fish] ok to eat.i tryed to take a photo but they did not come out.
1 - 1 of 3 Posts
I wouldn't worry about it. Most fish get some form of parasites and they are usually in the gut. The flesh is safe to eat when cooked
1 - 1 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.