NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the parade on Tuesday anybody going in on the trains? I will be going & taking the train out of Ronkonkoma
Anybody no the best place to go to see the GIANTS? What corner with the best view

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
crabman1130 wrote:
Same here. We should meet at Penn. What time is parade, and then have a meeting place and time in Penn.

Parade starts at Battery Park at 11:00AM. Heads up Broadway ("Canyon of Heroes") with a rally scheduled for the steps of City Hall @ 1:00PM.

·
Registered
47,014 Posts
The 8:31 from Ronkonkoma arrives Penn at 9:56. This would give us time to meet somewhere and make it to a vantage point in time. The 9:11 from KO get to Penn at 10:33. This may be a little close.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Crabby Paul & I will catch the 8:31 on track A & arrive in Penn @ 9:56. I justed PM him to confirm lets all try to be on the same train for a party to see the true heroes... THE NEW YORK GIANTS.

·
Registered
47,014 Posts
napster wrote:
Crabby Paul & I will catch the 8:31 on track A & arrive in Penn @ 9:56. I justed PM him to confirm lets all try to be on the same train for a party to see the true heroes... THE NEW YORK GIANTS.
I'll be on the same train. Where should we meet. There was a McDonalds on the 7th Ave side of Penn by the east stairway of trk 17. Is it still there? That would be a good place to meet. We can catch the subway to Wall St area there.

Also if we get on the train in the last car we may see each other. I'll be getting on at Farmingdale. No, I ain't wearing my Mario hat.

This post edited by crabman1130 12:24 PM 02/04/2008

·
Registered
16,169 Posts
crabman1130 wrote:
napster wrote:
I'll be on the same train. Where should we meet. There was a McDonalds on the 7th Ave side of Penn by the east stairway of trk 17. Is it still there? That would be a good place to meet. We can catch the subway to Wall St area there.

Also if we get on the train in the last car we may see each other. I'll be getting on at Farmingdale. No, I ain't wearing my Mario hat.

Come on the Mario Hat would be great
I'll wear my Hat

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.