NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ha crazy here's an example of paid it forward, i am giving you a job to do an it must be done without no hazertation. your job is to give a homeless man a free ticket to go to walt disney, paid by you in ful. This is called paid it forward. how about it crazy al.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ha you all please take time out to watch paid it forward movie tonight on HBO 9.00o,clock then you will understand what cat is trying to say on the fishing forum,general fishing forum,crazy al forum. i really want us to use this movie as a concept for our fishing days out there. as we all come together...as one fishing fishing buddies!

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
cat14361,

How about it? Now why would I do that? If I am gonna do something like that... wouldn't be a better idea to give the homeless man some warm clothing instead of sending him to a temporary lala land?

I tell ya what... I?ll do that only if ya paid forward a round ticket for me to Cabo during the month of July! (You have 6 months to think about it)...

Hmmm... I like this game. :)

"Crazy" Alberto
[email protected]

·
Registered
99 Posts
some ones looking for a free ride to a good fishing spot!
you help 3 people to a spot and they do the same and so on... get in to a click of freinds and share spots or join a fishing club! its alot easier that way

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
NANSEA11 wrote:
How about listing some good fishing GPS locations off the NJ coast, I know a few, but you share 1st!

How Nobel of you to ask me to go first... but I believe my GPS is broken... So why don't YOU go first until mine is fixed?

BTW: Do you know the meaning of ?Secret Spots?? ;)

"Crazy" Alberto
[email protected]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.