NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
There was a movie on TV over the weekend about the subject Pay Foward was the name. I watched it on satelite (dish TV). About doing a good deed before your time is UP in this world. Gives alot of food for thought. Lou

fishon

·
Registered
3 Posts
Used to always do it when I had boats in the West end of the Sound. Always stopped to help out a boat in distress. Mostly it was some yahoo who had run out of fuel but there were groundings and once, after a bad squal, a dis-masting. Always told them to do the same when they saw someone else stuck. Even if they offered to pay me.
Once however, I did accept a pair of nice "bugs" from a lobsterman who had his line in his prop.

roccus

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
great job i told you you would know the rest of it now let's count the good deeds that you have done for some one other then your self. we can't brake stones with our hands but together we can all be fishing friends! kapisha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.