NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes thats right I just witnessed the greatest Super Bowl win in History and now I'm going to DISNEY LAND!!! Well at least the TICKER TAPE PARADE IN THE CITY!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
It's in the Bag

The Parade is already planned and has been for weeks. It will be on Tuesday.

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

GREATEST GAME EVER! (I've been routing for Big Blue since "62.) Tonight was like catching 4 world records in one day. What a team effort! WOW! Holy Smokes, Mackerel, and (tonight) GIANT Tuna!!!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
When I went for the Yankee parades and the Ranger Parade, I drove to Shea,(dont now if they have the park and ride at the stadium with the construction going on)took the #7 into Manhattan and change at 42nd st. Easy way to get in and out of there. Get there early 7-8 oclock and let the kids sit right under the Police barriers. Works out great.

Have fun whoever is going. If you never experienced it before it is something you will never forget. Take alot of Pictures.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.