NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
11,343 Posts
MIne were jumping up and down with the gifts they opened at midnight and then my 6 year old was panicing that everyone ahd to leave and him and his brother had to get to bed so Santa could come and not pass over the house I was ROFLMAO
One of the funniest things I have ever seen him do he was trying to push my aunt out the door lol!

Talk about spoiled rotten... they got the Wii from their uncle and made a nice haul beetween last night and today of I think 10 Wii games plus plenty of other stuff.

This post edited by reelfisher 01:47 PM 12/25/2007

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
WOW!! you said it. My kid was so excited this morning. She is 3 1/2 and truly a blessing to see her enjoy xmas. What a day so far, this kid got spoiled. Santa was good to her this year thats for sure ;);)

You all have a Merry Merry Christmas and happy healthy New Year!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
23,846 Posts
I got slick. I decided during the week to build most of the big toys so i wouldnt have to build it today
. But the presents they got last night at my sister inlaws are killing me. And to boot while they are opening the presents I'm like what is that BIG BOX under the tree??????It better not be.....no....no....nooooooooo.
Yup a 3 foot Barbie dream house that comes in pieces
Dam you Barbie...dam you to ****!!!!!!!

·
Registered
35,001 Posts
Ahhhhh.......the memories of the kids running down the stairs and ripping into the gifts......

The living room was a big pile of wrapping paper................

Now, the items are fewer, but more selective to their wants..............just a small pile on the floor...............but still the same joy.

·
Registered
17,235 Posts
my daughter's ten and announced that her mother (my former wife) told her that Santa was a fraud:mad:. I knew there was a reason I divorced that woman!

p.s. she's not all bad; she gave me a $200 gift certificate to West Marine (I gave her a re-gifted bottle of champagne:rolleyes: )

and so it goes...

·
Registered
12,042 Posts
PURSUITWA wrote:
Someone didn't get what he wanted

PRICLESS !!!!!

Hey !!! That's ME !
I didn't get what i wanted.

A Giant bluefin Tuna.
:)

Don

Attachments

·
Administrator
112,309 Posts
i dont have Kids but every year im here bright n early to watch my neices and nephew open up their gifts
i wonder if i used to get as excited as they do when i was a kid :rolleyes:

This post edited by canyonfvr 10:36 PM 12/25/2007

·
Registered
12,042 Posts
:confused::confused::confused::confused::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
??? Your Not a kid ?????? ;););););););)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.