NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
BB, see the other post. I would be willing to help you girls out with a link to a site which has members that won't take your gender into consideration when answering your questions. Dont let these idiots scare you away from a very fulfilling hobby!!!

[email protected]

JC

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thankyou Jameson, they are not scaring me away,they told me to take it like a man! so im trying lol.. hey any sights send them my way,like i said im totally new to the surf scene, and thanks again for any help u can give to us,, girlies! heeheheeh bye

·
Registered
126 Posts
BB,

Tried a little on the north shore this year, Bayville Beach and Prybils Beach. Wasn't too lucky, got lots of robbins and a few shorts. No blues.

REgards and better luck than me

Kenny

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks topgun for the info,,like i said this will be my first year out as i usually fish off my boat, but i think it shoukd be kind of exciting for me, hopefully i will do as well as i did on my boat, thanks again Barbie:)

·
Registered
126 Posts
BB,

Prybils is Glen Cove, one road provides access to Prybils (bear left), bear right and you are at Locust Valley Beach. I always go after Labor Day, might have to be a "resident" otherwise?

I primarily fished Bayville Beach near Ransom Beach, others say to try near Bayville Bridge, haven't tried yet. Caught blues and schoolies at Bayville, seen others catch porgies and blacks. Lots of robbins. A marina reportedly rents skiffs out of Bayville.

Maybe you can exchange some of your fluke experience with me. Don't have boat, may need locations for a skiff rental place and suggestions where to go.

You can email if you like. We can exchange some ideas. Thanks much.

Kenny

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Kenny, feel free to email me anytime.. I see your a long way from me,I usually fish out of the moriches with my boat,fluked there all summer. always loved it untill I landed 3 great bass keepers in october, then I was hooked,I would be glad to exchange some ideas with you, I don't have to many but im glad to share anything with you, I'll be trying surf fishing this year totally all out for the first time, hummm!! should be interesting ... btw my email is [email protected] please feel free to drop me a line anytime:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.