NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Hey Crash...

Be nice now! You want rules? Well... I want you to be helpful and well behaved! That's not much to ask for... ;)

As far as this Saturday's tautog trip goes... Hold no prisoners and let the rods do all the talking. Togtogtogtog.... :)

"Crazy" Alberto

·
Registered
26 Posts
I think they supply us with 16's. You're short a rod, huh - well, I'm short a reel (And BrianZ is just short). That Pro Gear I used Sunday, my friend wants to use it Saturday. Gotta see if he has a Newell or something he can lend me now.

This message was edited by Billy 40 on 11-20-01 @ 2:41 PM

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Well, well... Hi BrianZ. How did ya find out about this place? I was going to tell you but I guess you beat me to it!

BTW: Believe me, I am not worried about Crash and Billy. In fact, they should be worried about YOU! ;)

"Crazy" Alberto

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Billy 40 wrote:
That Pro Gear I used Sunday, my friend wants to use it Saturday. Gotta see if he has a Newell or something he can lend me now.

Hey Billy,
If you need to borrow a reel from me... I have a few... but since you are competing with me... I would wonder. ;)

"Crazy" Alberto

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Now I'm really in a dilemma...I plan on fishing hard for Team Goats, but with the comments piling up against us Jersey boyz...guess I just have to win the pool and show what the NJ half of the Goats is really made of!!! LOL
Just remember to take some aspirin before this trip ;)
Al G told me previously that I wouldn't have to worry about bringing terminal tackle with me for this trip...that and I only have lead up to 12ozs. I will bring along some "special" rigs to help turn the tides for the Goats' favor.
How's the forecast looking for saturday?

Remember, ya gotta hook 'em to cook 'em.

got tog?

Bergalls have feelings too...

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Gottog wrote:
How's the forecast looking for saturday?

Well, let's put it this way... if the weatherman can not predict tomorrow's weather... How on earth do you expect them to predict the next 4 days forecast? ;)

The bottom line is... if the Capt. says it's a go... I will bring the foul weather gear and I am there!

Togtogtogtogotog... :)

"Crazy" Alberto

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.