NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yes all of the reservoirs and trout streams that flow in to or out of them are closed. 2 weeks ago before they closed them i was getting some very large walleye from sodom reservoir. Along with a heathly dose of large crappies. I just hope that they open them up for ice fishing, otherwise it's going to be a very long winter.

·
Banned
3,430 Posts
It's actually a really good idea. The only thing that was more stupid than giving anyone easy access to the ****pits of jumbo jets was giving anyone access to all of New York city's drinking water. Welcome to the new age. Don't be surprised if they build a fortress around all of the reservoirs and completely deny public access forever.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I understand the City's concern. We have to take any threat to our water supply seriously. But we also have to live our lives. And not live in fear. Otherwise the Bad Guys win. We will prevail. And we will fish in the reservoirs again!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.