NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
I have been looking into it myself.You may not need a license for boat or kyackng but in case you do ,you have to take an exam . And that fee is 25 dollars.Yo also need to take a CPR course,water safety course and a first aid course.thats it ,not to bad.youcan study for it by picking up a boyscout handbook.I called the NY State Fishing guide office in Aubany and got my information there.The # is [518]-402-8838 Good luck, Johnnfish and tight lines [email protected]
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.