NorEast Fishing Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mr. Crazy,

From your experience can you tell me what the effects are to the surf fishing on south shore when we have volatile weather like what we have been experiencing here? Where we can have a couple of cold days and then we get a a couple of warm days like this past weekend. Seems like this has been the trend since october where the weather has not gradually gotten colder and remained cold. How does this effect the blues and stripers migration? Are they gone or still around.

By the way your friend ron arra mentioned i could get a copy of his new book if i sent him $24 bucks. Well I sent Amazon $14 bucks and they gave me the book. I guess he charges $10 bucks for his autograph.

Thanks
spacegh8st

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Hello Spacegh8st,

That?s an excellent question! I did a little searching and found out the weather pattern we are having is very similar to the mid 80?s! Back then, there were many big fish caught and I like to think that it will be the same. My best advise to you is this? FIND the bait!

Most of my patterns are broken because of these fast weather changes? however, I?ve been finding the fish when there is bait around! Weather its inside of bays or ocean front? pay close attention to the weather changes?

If there is a cold front? there is a strong possibility that you will find bass in the ocean fronts (chasing bait). If the weather stays neutral? the likelihood of the fish staying around a little longer is greater!

As for the Ron Arra?s book, I remember talking to him about the production specifics and it does covers a lot about surf fishing! I can not help you on the price.. But I am sure this new edition will be sold out like the previous one.

Hope I?ve answered your questions.

?Crazy? Alberto

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.