NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks like one more nice weekend for the boat on my end and I am wondering if anyone has any good reports for the Smithtown, Crane Neck, Old Feild, Port Jeff area Blues and or bass. All year I have been fish and not one keeper bass.. High is at 12:00 in the afternoon what my best bet... trolling... if so what should I use ..... Or is Bait the only hope this time of year. Bottom line is I want a huge bass on my line this weekend.....

This message was edited by options1 on 10-30-01 @ 3:05 PM

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hey Everyone Out There,

I am fishing with Options 1 this weekend. WHy isn't anyone responding? Are all north shore anglers done for the season?? If any south shore anglers have any tips that are working for them this time of year, please share. Live Bait?? Umbrella Rigs??? Spoons??? What's hot?? It is supposed to be beautiful this weekend, so I hope everyone is making one last run.

Screaming Reels!!!

·
Registered
282 Posts
hi
many years ago i left port jeff harbor and headed towards old field lighthouse i let out the wire trolling lines with large eel lures and in a few minutes my father in law picked up a 32 lber.than the police boat came out of the harbor and chased us in because the wind was up to gale force.and i thought that was going to be my first day

·
Registered
60 Posts
hey Shamp 525,
maybe we will see you out there on Saturday.....that is unless there are anything more than 1 foot seas and 2 knot winds, in which case you are too scared to leave your slip.

Options 1, it is cow season and we will prevail!!!

Screaming Reels

·
Registered
45 Posts
Double Down,
You talk a big game for a landlubber. How many keepers this year for you and Options? That explains your great fishing strategy. Good luck and bring enough beer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.